Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Last Look at Christmas 2013

 I love this season so much!
Can't get enough of it.


James bought me this awesome wooden antique bowl in South Carolina this fall.
I wanted to bring back a treasure & this fit the bill.


A branch of pine greenery & some fancy pine cones fill it perfectly.




The gift stack grew and grew ...  whew, that's a lot of boxes under there.





This deer pillow is a new addition ... isn't he festive?


And I got 2 new lamps a few weeks ago.
We were needing a couple lamps for bedrooms upstairs, so I did a switch-a-roo.
I'll show you more of these later on.


Here's my piano in her Christmas finery.


The window pane, antique mirror, along with the burlap banner have been here for a while ...
I like them to well to move them.







I filled my lantern with antique Christmas ornaments & pine cones
& tied it all up with a brown bow.


James bought me this snowman several years ago ...
I commented on how cute it was & next thing I know,
it was under the tree.


In years past, I've decked out the whole staircase with garland, but it just feels so busy.
I decided to scale back to this, added lights & it's perfect.


Above the patio door, a pine cone wreath hangs in between the antique cutting board & Mr. Antlers.


And one of my favorite pieces, the chalkboard that I repurposed
& the silhouette of my 3 handsome boys, made for me by a sweet friend.


Until Christmas 2014, Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!


8 comments:

  1. So pretty ! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas back to you and yours - have an awesome year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took a bit of a blogging break, and it feels so good to get back to the blogs I love! I absolutely love your blog make over. It's so beautiful and festive, and this post is my favorite. Hope you and your family had an amazing Christmas and I am praying blessings for your new year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you are back! And thank you ... I'll hate to switch it out in a few days, so I'm enjoying it while I can. Our Christmas was nice & I'm hoping yours was, as well. Love to you & yours.

      Delete
  4. I love your beautiful blog! Your home is just beautiful, and you have such a gift for arranging and decorating. Thank you so much for sharing your sweet gifts with us here. :) I always leave her blessed. Love to you and your family in the new year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, you have blessed my heart with your sweet words. It's such an encouragement having you stop in. Hope your new year if off to a fantastic start ...hope you are staying warm =)

      Delete